How can I help?
The first step is to know the options.
1. Voter Contact Team – a voter contact volunteer chooses one of two tracks, in person contact (door to door, petition circulation, voter registration) or remote contact (phone, email, letter)
2. Election Integrity Team – volunteer to serve the community as an election judge, or pollwatcher
3. Coordination/Administration Team – office volunteer, build lists for voter contact team, review list of Republican election judges for party affiliation, prepare literature packets and petitions for in person contact team
4. Events Team – volunteer to staff event booths and to walk in parades
5. Yard Sign Team – coordinate delivery and placement of yard signs and 4’x4′ signs.
The choices you make below will assign you to your team. You should be contacted within the next 2-3 business days with next steps.