- Upload and print petitions to circulate
- If you don’t know your district call 815-627-0467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates – if your petition is not here, email a pdf copy to John Guevara at email@example.com
Illinois Statewide Petitions
Secretary of State
US Senate Petitions
County Board Petitions
View Map here
District 1 – Aaron Booker
District 2 – Jim Webster
District 3 – John Guevara
District 4 – Brad Lindmark
District 5 – Teena Newburg
District 6 – Keith McDonald
District 7 – Paul Arena
District 8 – John Butitta
District 9 – John Penney
District 10 – David Peyton
District 11 – Kevin McCarthy
District 15 – Burt Gerl
District 16 – Jean Crosby
District 20 – John Sweeney
We Are Republican Because We Support…
- Low taxes, small government
- Protection of innocent human life, marriage and family
- Increasing American energy production
- Free market health care and medical lawsuit reform
- Parental choice in education
- Strong national defense and secure borders
- Second Amendment Right of firearm ownership
- Responsible judges who uphold the Constitution
Are you also a Conservative Republican?
Purpose of the Winnebago County Republican Central Committee:
- To develop, foster, advance, and perpetuate the principles of the Republican party.
- To support and otherwise do all within its power to insure the election of all Republican nominees for public office whose names appear on the general election ballots in the County of Winnebago.
- To fill such vacancies as may occur by virtue of the death or inability of any Republican nominee to serve as such nominee or as an official of the Republican party, within the jurisdiction of the County of Winnebago.
- To engage in such other activities and perform such functions and services as may from time to time be necessary to further the cause of the Republican party, its principles and its candidates.
(Article 1, Sec. 2 Bylaws of the WCRCC)